Job Title: Experienced Hire Recruiter
Overall purpose of job
The Recruiter has responsibility for end-to-end recruitment to internal and external demand. The Recruiter works with hiring managers, Recruitment leads & Talent Supply Chain Specialists to fill approved open positions in alignment with business objectives.
- Responsible for delivering a high touch recruitment service.
- As part of the Talent Acquisition Team you will help define the sourcing strategy to identify and build relationships with passive candidates nationally and internationally within niche or specialised skill sets.
- Using all search methodologies including social networking and active data mining to build talent pools. Devise and implement ways to attract passive candidates
- Build and manage a pipeline of candidates with niche skill sets
- Provide market trends information to HR and Business leadership and build market intelligence to support recruiting plans
- Manage full recruitment lifecycle
- Source potential candidates through direct channels
- Screen Applications, select candidates and conduct HR interviews
- Act as a single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder group
- Organise and participate in recruiting events
- Interest candidates in the Accenture value proposition
- Managing job advertising across a wide range of channels
- Utilising and updating social media networks
- Provide support to the Recruitment Manager as required
- 1+ years relevant work experience in recruitment
- Strong understanding of the company’s business objectives and organizational structure
- Very good understanding of the company’s position in the marketplace
- Strong understanding of recruiting processes and procedures
- Strong understanding of recruiting/sourcing processes and organization and tools
- Very strong understanding of recruiting profiles
- Understanding of selling messages for each organization
- Strong interviewing skills
- Understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan
- Good understanding of pipeline management and yield analysis
- Good understanding of the external marketplace/trends
- Data analysis experience
- Strong team player
- Good leadership and coaching skills
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients is preferred
- Good communication and relationship management skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.