Job Location: GA - Atlanta
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00559078 00559078_en
Organization: Security Growth Platform
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression. Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites which often require travel. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Job Description Security Consultant
Security and Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect
enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices
and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or
disruption. Advanced Security Analytics professionals
develop and deliver solutions for organizations to gain visibility of security
events within their environment. Build new or develop existing event
correlation, reporting and remediation capabilities based on advanced
monitoring use cases, external threat intelligence, and known traffic patterns.
Identity new or develop existing data integration points to build a security
data warehouse for the purpose of exploratory analytics. A
professional at this position level within Accenture has the following
Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation. Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture. Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments. Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others. Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
Our consultants assist clients with the identification and evaluation of holistic security gaps with a focus on the infrastructure and business applications layer. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations. Our managers can easily work with non-security teams to integrate security controls on projects.
We are currently searching for consultants for our Security Technology practice with prior experience in the following areas: security operations center monitoring, compliance, and infrastructure security skills including SIEM, Network and Security Monitoring skills.
• Detailed knowledge of security monitoring technologies and products in this space. Proven work experience using SIEM tools to monitor, triage, report, and resolve security related incidents following a pre-defined incident response process.
• Knowledge of SIEM security technologies and market space as these tools will feed security events into a centralized SIEM tool for correlation and alerting purposes. Ability to review and validate security events as positive or false positive and follow an incident response process to log incidents and begin resolution.
• Client Interaction, support client requests with incident investigations.
• Basic Deployment & Implementation background
• Basic knowledge and experience in designing and delivering SIEM solutions, including expertise in at least one vendor (HP-ArcSight, QRadar, Splunk, RSA Security Analytics, McAfee Nitro, etc.).
• Knowledge and expertise with security incident response & managementKey Responsibilities may include:
• Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
• Understand engagement as it relates to client's business
• Configure security in SAP to meet unique client security requirements
• Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty
• Communicate client expectations to the engagement team
• Conduct security and continuity assessment
• Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. May have greater role on small engagements
• Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives.
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project Manager specifications
• Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client
• Strong understanding of information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role based access controls, distributed systems administration, and distributed system recovery.
• Demonstrate experience 1) independently completing complex security related tasks; 2) making major contributions in assuring deliverables meet contract and workplan objectives and; 3) taking on tasks of increased complexity
• Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
• Ability to independently create written deliverables and to participate in presentations
3+ years of 2 of the following skills below:
• 3+years of working with SIEM tools performing deployment, configuration, and maintaining operations
• 3+years working with or in Security Operations Center performing incident investigations and forensics
• 3+years working with large data processing technologies such as Hadoop
• 3+years working with Windows operating systems and command line tools, network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals
• 3+years working with network based services and client/server applications
• 3+years working with intrusion detection systems (e.g., snort) and tools (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark)
• 3+years working with network architecture and security infrastructure placement
• 3+years performing incident response and digital forensics
• 3+years working with operational information security disciplines (e.g. incident response, security infrastructure management or monitoring services)
• 3+years working with improvement of analyst effectiveness by optimizing signature quality in collaboration with other analysts and developer
• 3+years working with systems administration for Windows and/or Unix based environments
• 3+years working with host based security tools (e.g., EnCase, Forensic Toolkit)
· Vendor evaluation knowledge (or understand key Infrastructure Security
· RFP/RFI Response Knowledge (ability to work and lead proposal efforts)
· Deep understanding and proven experience in Cyber Security Operations (Monitoring, Detection, Incident Response, Forensics)
· Cyber Security experience in complex global enterprise and or Govt. environment a plus
• Proven success in contributing to a
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US
must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require
sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and
with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color,
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.