What type of skills & experience are we looking for?
We are looking for people who can complement our team with a range of skills out of the following:
- Data integration skills: SQL & ETL (e.g. Informatica, Talend, Spark), Data Analysis & Modelling, data warehouse & big data architectures, understanding of data quality and master data management, integrating advanced statistics and machine learning (e.g. R, AzureML).
- Database Management and Big Data solutions: Amazon Web Services (RedShift / Kinesis), Cloudera, Cassandra, HDFS, Google BigQuery, Teradata, Oracle, Netezza
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders, act as a trusted adviser and challenge clients, data story telling skills and KPI definition
- Agile and DevOps delivery practices: familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery and deployment methodologies, experience with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing using tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Cloudbees Jenkins, Selenium Grid, SonarQube and Docker
- Design skills: user centric design skills, user journey definition, UI and UX, usability testing and data visualisation literacy
- Solution architecture: end to end analytics solution architecture design and delivery estimation
What personal qualities do we expect?
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Keenness to learn and try new things
- Willingness to travel
- Ideally, educated to degree level
What’s in it for you?
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, generous annual leave entitlements, life insurance, private medical insurance and 2 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice plus much more.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.