- Raise awareness of the power of visual analytics directly with our clients, at conferences and publishing our points of view
- Developing new capabilities for our clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets
- Creating user centric applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
- Enriching existing customer insights with external and big data sources such as twitter, Facebook, amazon, google+, weather data, sensor data streams, etc.
- Creating digital analytics strategies, which enable business users to take advantage of advanced analytics models through simple to use touch interfaces and ‘drag and watch’ what if analytics solutions
- Innovate with open source technologies such as D3 and HTML 5 and cognitive platforms such as Microsoft Cognitive Services to create truly unique solutions
- 100% Agile delivery with the focus on time to value for our clients and then industrialising solutions
- Developing User Interfaces (UIs) and User Experiences (Ux) that foster user adoption and advocation of our solutions
- Create and deliver end to end solutions using new data sources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, Pressure Sensors, Health Trackers, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data integration skills: SQL & ETL (e.g. Informatica, Talend, Spark), Data Analysis & Modelling, data warehouse & big data architectures, understanding of data quality and master data management, integrating advanced statistics and machine learning (e.g. R, AzureML).
- Database Management and Big Data solutions: Amazon Web Services (RedShift / Kinesis), Cloudera, Cassandra, HDFS, Google BigQuery, Teradata, Oracle, Netezza
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders, act as a trusted adviser and challenge clients, data story telling skills and KPI definition
- Agile and DevOps delivery practices: familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery and deployment methodologies, experience with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing using tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Cloudbees Jenkins, Selenium Grid, SonarQube and Docker
- Design skills: user centric design skills, user journey definition, UI and UX, usability testing and data visualisation literacy
- Solution architecture: end to end analytics solution architecture design and delivery estimation
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Keenness to learn and try new things
- Willingness to travel
- Ideally, educated to degree level
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.