Boomerang - Associate Creative Director
Boomerang brings digital transformation to the life sciences industry through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Boomerang, as of December 2015, is now part of Accenture.
Boomerang Pharmaceutical Communications part of Accenture digital is an international digital agency located in Basel, Dublin, Florham Park, Pune, Mumbai that deliver since 1997 global and market-based digital initiatives for some of the leading pharmaceutical companies and brands worldwide.
At Boomerang, the Associate Creative Director will be ambitious and innovative while leading a team of experienced designers in our Dublin Studio.
Everything you do is global - You will collaborate with teams and clients across the UK, Ireland, Europe, The US & Asia from a Management, Design and Business Development perspective to marry the art of creativity with the rigor of science to produce outstanding digital Experiences for our life science clients.
As an Associate Creative Director, you will:
• Concept, develop and manage “best in class” creative experience while being hands-on with design
• Direct creative work with a focus on digital tactics on behalf of the Creative Director
• Lead creative teams and creative advancement of work on a daily basis
• Lead and direct the creative team from ideation to concept completion
• Create innovative visual prototypes
• Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
• Delegate day-to-day responsibility to other business designers, UX Designers, Visual Designers, Art Director, Copywriters
• Elevate & innovate the creative level of the work coming out of the Experience Design Centre
• Train and mentor Experience Design team to foster a creative culture and ensure a high level of competence
• Collaborate with strategy and account services to create and develop new business opportunities
About Accenture and The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, leading the global innovation programme at Accenture.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 2 days ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.