Innovation Capability Accelerator: Innovation Architecture Development Manager
The Dock, Accenture
The Dock is Accenture’s Global R&D and Innovation Centre. We’re a meeting place where Accenture, clients and partners connect to pioneer new ways to fulfil human needs using emerging technology. We work with Accenture, clients and our partners to research and develop new assets, methodologies and thought leadership around key focus areas to accelerate the development of Accenture’s innovation capability globally.
We are looking for an Innovation Architecture Development Manager to join our growing Innovation Nexus team, led from the Dock in Dublin.
Nexus is focused on supporting innovation across all of Accenture globally. The team runs a program of activities that supports our people to tap the power of Accenture’s innovation capabilities to create value for our clients. These activities include management of the Innovation Navigator website and content, curating innovation expertise and experiences relevant to our clients, and designing and driving initiatives to improve our global Innovation Architecture capabilities and client services.
What you’ll be doing
As an Innovation Architecture Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing a program of activities and assets to help client teams and other groups around Accenture leverage Accenture’s innovation capabilities.
You will work with client teams, innovation practitioners and leadership across Accenture to leverage Accenture’s innovation capabilities with clients and partners.
As an Innovation Architecture Development Manager, you will manage a small team to:
- Maintain and update design and content of the Innovation Navigator (innovation.accenture.com) website, which serves as the ‘front door’ to Innovation within Accenture and the Nexus set of resources
- Manage the identification and access to Accenture’s client innovation stories and experience, in line with stakeholder needs
- Manage the list and map of locations of labs, studios and innovation centers, including key points of contacts, specialism and services
- Manage the innovation@Accenture.com mailbox, providing innovation sales and delivery support to global client-account teams
- Maintain the Innovation Navigator communications stream to best promote Nexus content
- Work with global innovation leadership and practitioners to identify and deliver initiatives to improve the utilisation and impact of our Innovation Architecture capabilities
- Design and conduct research to develop insights into the existing and emerging innovation needs of key user and client groups
- Manage a program of outreach, communications, events and training for innovation stakeholder groups internally and potentially externally
- Lead the identification and codifying of Innovation best practices, methods and frameworks
- Provide advisory support to select client teams for high potential innovation engagement opportunities
Experience and skills required
- Experience with Innovation concepts and methodologies, such as design thinking, agile, sprints, growth hacking, ideation, etc.
- Programme and project-management experience]
- Experience in strategy, design or innovation consulting with strong client engagement focus
- Strong focus on developing scalable future-proofed systems and processes
- Experience designing and conducting research using a variety of methods
- Strong stakeholder management and communication experience with an ability to operate at senior levels in a large organisation
- Strong content design, creation and presentation experience
- Team and people-management experience
- Experience and understanding of Accenture’s Innovation Architecture is preferred
- Creative thinker who is excited by solving challenges
- Ability to draw insights across large volumes and variety of information
- Ability to prioritise multiple demands and adapt with changing circumstances
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to define ambiguous tasks, seek clarification and work through completion
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with senior stakeholders
- A flair for making connections and simplifying the complex
- Strong project and programme management skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 2 days ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.