Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The Program & Project Mgmt Senior Manager improves organization performance and achieve program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. They demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. Proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables. Master communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction.
Program/Project Management professionals manage multiple, ongoing, interrelated projects to achieve a specific set of client business goals. Coordinate service levels and agreements and prioritize resources across projects and entities. Organize and manage resources and plans all work required to complete a discrete project within defined scope, quality, time and cost parameters.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
These professionals improve organization performance and achieve program goals by developing and executing end-to-end project management activities. They demonstrate creativity and flexibility when creating and driving project plans and estimates, scope and requirements from implementation to deployment. Proactively manage and report on execution of deliverables. Master communicators across multiple stakeholders aligning priorities and direction.
The Accenture Cloud Platform (ACP) is a cloud broker and orchestration engine that enables the consumption of Infrastructure-as-a-Service resources (compute, storage, network) from multiple providers. Beyond basic resource provisioning, the platform also enables the construction of higher-order services that consist of collections of VMs, networks, and storage that work as deployable units for multiple tenants. Examples include Testing tools as a Service (TaaS), Hadoop-based Big Data Platform, and Cloud-Foundry-based aPaaS.
The ACP Financial Operations Lead is responsible aligning the ACP strategy with ACP operations through the execution of various programs/projects that promote growth and operational efficiency.
- Oversee all operational activity for ACP.
- Ensure ACP mission, vision, and strategic imperatives are developed and properly deployed
- Implement and maintain an ACP operating model aligned with ACP strategic direction.
- Define and analyze ACP program metrics based on organization plans. Design management reports / dashboards that surface operational inefficiencies and gaps, taking action as needed to remediate/resolve issues.
- Shape underdeveloped strategies into executable programs. Lead and provide direction to internal initiative teams in shaping and executing program strategies.
- Liaison with ACP operational counterparts as needed (e.g., HR, Finance, Cap Devt, Marketing, Legal) to carry out large/complex strategic and improvement programs.
- Define ACP business cases and monitor execution against all objectives and value realization targets
- Identify risks/barriers to growth and work across organizational entities as needed to address/resolve them; articulate recommendations and resolutions directly or formulate appropriate leadership response. Identify inefficiencies and launch improvements to processes and procedures.
- Oversee ACP budget and productivity forecasts (M&O, BD, MD&I, Chargeability). Monitor actuals against plan and take corrective action as needed.
- Function as proxy for ACP leadership as required.