Knowledge, experience, and technical skills:
- 5+ years of leading digital projects from vision through to delivery
- Experience in the delivery of Web, Mobile and eCommerce projects based on leading technology platforms
- Experience in the management and delivery of digital design projects, working with Service, UX and UI designers, front-end developers and digital marketers
- Experience of leading and delivering with multi-location teams is preferable
- Experience of working in complex, matrix organisations is preferable
- Relevant 3rd level qualification – design, technology, other
- Agile Certification an advantage
- PMP Certified or similar qualification an advantage
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 319,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. Its home page is www.accenture.com.