- Shape the vision for projects, adopting design thinking and agile methodologies to deliver customer and business benefits in a timely manner
- Owns projects from beginning to end, eliminates obstacles and takes responsibility for getting results for our clients
- Acts as primary coordinator for digitally-based projects, managing resources, stakeholders and relationships across teams internally and with the client
- Brings together people from creative, business and technical backgrounds, often across multiple dispersed teams, to collaborate for project success
- Effectively communicates with client and project teams alike, from requirement gathering and expectation management, to communicating vision and team collaboration
- Develops and mentors colleagues and team members at different levels of experience and with different skill sets
- 5+ years of leading digital projects from vision through to delivery
- Experience in the delivery of Web, Mobile and eCommerce projects based on leading technology platforms
- Experience in the management and delivery of digital design projects, working with Service, UX and UI designers, front-end developers and digital marketers
- Experience of leading and delivering with multi-location teams is preferable
- Experience of working in complex, matrix organisations is preferable
- Relevant 3rd level qualification – design, technology, other
- Agile Certification an advantage
- PMP Certified or similar qualification an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.