- Working with Accenture client teams to diagnose problem areas, seek optimization opportunities and contributing to architecting the solution.
- Bringing deep data manipulation, interrogation and visualization skills to maximize the utility of data insights, with a strong focus on high quality, on time project delivery.
- An ability to foresee problems and navigate around them.
- Deep technical skills, with a proven ability to pick up and work with Analytics tools such as SAS and Rev R
- Communication and translation of Analytics models and results to non-technical audiences, in both verbal and written formats.
- Presentation of results to clients
- Leading, mentoring and coaching of co-workers and client teams.
- Experience with data, visualisation, software tools and modelling techniques
- A proven track record in the development and implementation of data analytical projects, models and solutions
- Familiarity with the application of predictive analytics, cognitive computing and forecasting to real world problems
- Proficient in predictive analytics technologies like R, Python, SPSS, SAS
- Proficient in ‘big data’ analytics technologies like Hive, Hortonworks
- Proficient in visualisation analytics technologies like Tableau, Qlikview
- Proven problem analysis and problem solving skills; Excellent numerical aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Good listening skills, and an ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues
- Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and prioritise based on the requirements of the business
- For management candidates, leading and mentoring teams to deliver projects
- Minimum 5 year’s industry experience.
- Life Sciences industry knowledge advantageous.
- Educated to Bachelor's Degree level at a minimum; quantitative or computer science degree preferred
- Prior Consulting experience
- Prior project management experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.