Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00509206 00509206_en-GB
ACCENTURE INTERACTIVE - UX Designer
· Working directly with Accenture clients, applying user-centred design processes to design end-to-end experiences and solve complex problems.
· Working with project managers, BA’s and other key stakeholders to prioritising design effort and execution of projects.
· Competitor analysis, and design research to contribute to your understanding of what makes good product.
· Iteratively produce high-quality designs to prototype, test, evaluate and demonstrate interactions with customers, stakeholders, and developers.
· Iterate quickly to create natural interactions that make sense to users and deliver purpose and meaning across products and solutions.
· Collaborating closely with other UX / UI designers to deliver high quality design output.
· Actively contributing/creating design pattern library as projects progress and maintaining a strong handle on industry standards and best practices.
· Contributing to or creating concept pitches and presentations to clients and other key stakeholders.
· You are not only a ‘Design Thinker’ but also a ‘Design Doer’. Focusing on the ‘why’ as well as the ‘how’ is important to you.
· An enthusiastic attitude and demonstrable aptitude to successfully deliver design work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· You’re happy to voice your opinion and articulate your point of view yet remain empathetic to other perspectives.
You are comfortable explaining the research
and findings that guided your design decisions.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.