ACCENTURE INTERACTIVE - UX Designer
· Working directly with Accenture clients, applying user-centred design processes to design end-to-end experiences and solve complex problems.
· Working with project managers, BA’s and other key stakeholders to prioritising design effort and execution of projects.
· Competitor analysis, and design research to contribute to your understanding of what makes good product.
· Iteratively produce high-quality designs to prototype, test, evaluate and demonstrate interactions with customers, stakeholders, and developers.
· Iterate quickly to create natural interactions that make sense to users and deliver purpose and meaning across products and solutions.
· Collaborating closely with other UX / UI designers to deliver high quality design output.
· Actively contributing/creating design pattern library as projects progress and maintaining a strong handle on industry standards and best practices.
· Contributing to or creating concept pitches and presentations to clients and other key stakeholders.
- Applying user-centred design processes to solve complex problems
- Work directly with clients to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Utilise industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs
- Where required work closely with development teams to manage the design process, drive decisions, track design issues and ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Contribute to the development of best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Strengths across storyboarding, defining persona’s, mapping customer journeys, Information Architecture, wireframing, prototyping and user testing techniques.
- Demonstrate a high proficiency in design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe XD plus your preferred tools).
- Experience of designing for multiple mediums (web, mobile, tablet).
- An understanding of web technologies and how developers seek to leverage design output.
- Experience or exposure to HTML or any web programming language is an added bonus.
· You are not only a ‘Design Thinker’ but also a ‘Design Doer’. Focusing on the ‘why’ as well as the ‘how’ is important to you.
· An enthusiastic attitude and demonstrable aptitude to successfully deliver design work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· You’re happy to voice your opinion and articulate your point of view yet remain empathetic to other perspectives.
You are comfortable explaining the research
and findings that guided your design decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline or similar applicable field.
- 3 years experience with a portfolio demonstrating application of an end-to-end user experience design process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.