Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00509206 00509206_en
ACCENTURE INTERACTIVE - UX Designer
· Working directly with Accenture clients, applying user-centred design processes to design end-to-end experiences and solve complex problems.
· Working with project managers, BA’s and other key stakeholders to prioritising design effort and execution of projects.
· Competitor analysis, and design research to contribute to your understanding of what makes good product.
· Iteratively produce high-quality designs to prototype, test, evaluate and demonstrate interactions with customers, stakeholders, and developers.
· Iterate quickly to create natural interactions that make sense to users and deliver purpose and meaning across products and solutions.
· Collaborating closely with other UX / UI designers to deliver high quality design output.
· Actively contributing/creating design pattern library as projects progress and maintaining a strong handle on industry standards and best practices.
· Contributing to or creating concept pitches and presentations to clients and other key stakeholders.
· You are not only a ‘Design Thinker’ but also a ‘Design Doer’. Focusing on the ‘why’ as well as the ‘how’ is important to you.
· An enthusiastic attitude and demonstrable aptitude to successfully deliver design work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· You’re happy to voice your opinion and articulate your point of view yet remain empathetic to other perspectives.
· You are comfortable explaining the research and findings that guided your design decisions.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.