Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We have a growing SAP practice and we are looking for experienced individuals to join our thriving team. We operate across different industry sectors bringing SAP expertise to our client engagements, working closely with our strategy, industry and technology colleagues to deliver ERP transformational programs.
To grow our team, we are looking for those with proven SAP MM experience who have an interest in expanding their expertise in the module and for which Accenture can provide relevant SAP training.
We are looking for experienced Consultants who will work closely with senior business and IT stakeholders from our clients to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of their SAP Manufacturing solution. Your role will also be to manage either a project work stream or the overall delivery of the solution working alongside senior client stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have gained their experience in the Materials Management module of SAP, and be familiar with integrating the solution with other modules in SAP e.g. Extended Warehouse Management / Warehouse Management.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Facilitating client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality
- Acting in a client facing role to determine business requirements
- Identifying how the Material Management solution can be best utilised to meet client requirements
- Supporting testing, training and change management work streams
- Responsibilities for candidates with relevant team leadership experience may also include:
- Creating and managing the plan for a specific project work stream e.g. design
- Managing the end to end project lifecycle to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Working with senior client stakeholders to manage client expectations