Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Demand for our Analytics Delivery services is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data Management, Data Architecture and Big Data Analytics Managers. Have a listen to our Managing Director on the future of Analytics here.
When you join Accenture Digital you will turn great ideas into reality for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Accenture is an ever-evolving global organisation, which will offer you the opportunity to bring your digital skills to the edge of discovery and the forefront of innovation on an international scale.
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an inspiring environment where stimulating and remarkable work is part of daily life.
In today's fast-paced digitally driven business, information and analytics are critical as an enabler to gaining a competitive advantage and improve performance. Our Analytics Delivery practice (part of Accenture Digital) focuses on helping clients tackle the full breadth of their Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data Management and Analytics challenges. We integrate best of breed technology through our extensive network of alliance companies to deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyse and optimize business performance across the enterprise. Rationalising information and digital content, developing business insight through BI solutions over structured and unstructured data, using Analytics and Big Data methods to measure and predicting business outcomes are all key components of our end to end capability.
Typical roles will involve working within a team to perform some or all of the following for projects in clients across different industries:
- Identify new business opportunities relating to Big Data / BI / Data Architecture initiatives to leverage the power of analytics
- Drive the integrated value proposition and work with the client to gain alignment and buy-in
- Lead the development of businesses cases and solution proposals to meet client requirements around Big Data / BI / Data solutions and also Data Governance / Operating models
- Work closely with leadership to define the success criteria for Big Data / BI / Data Architecture and Data Management projects
- Developing strategies and roadmaps for BI and Analytics solutions
- Lead end-to-end implementation projects and management of on-shore / off-shore teams for the delivery of Big Data / BI / Data Architecture solutions to meet client use cases and needs
- Solution and Technical architecture for Big Data / BI / Data Warehousing
- Lead and implement Data governance and BI / Analytics Operating model transformation
- Project and Programme management
- Drive the client stakeholder engagement
- Estimation and plan of projects