- Minimum of 7 years of experience with Risk Analytics at a Financial Services firm (Consumer/Commercial Bank or Investment Bank or Broker-Dealer), Rating Agency or Professional Services/Risk Advisory firm.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with at least one of the following:
- Risk Ratings and Credit Risk Methodology
- Economic and Regulatory Capital
- Stress Testing
- Liquidity Risk
- Counterparty Risk
- Market Risk
- Model Validation/Audit/Governance
- ALLL and Provisioning
- Collections and Recovery
- Credit Policy and Limit Management
- Minimum of 3 years at a Management Consulting firm.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with analytical techniques used for development and validation (conceptual foundation and technical merit) of wide range of risk and valuation models.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with one or more of analytical tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Excel/VBA, Matlab, C++, etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree (MA/MS preferred) in quantitative discipline, (Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering).
Our Commitment to You:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.