- Degree in Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related scientific discipline
- 4-7 years of experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, data science and unstructured data analytics
- 4+ years of project or program management
- 4+ years technical team manager experience
- 4+ years industry experience in Consumer Analytics, Marketing Analytics, User Experience Analytics or other relevant analytics domain(s) preferably in Financial Services domain
- Proficiency in statistical and other tools/languages - R, RevR, SAS, Python, Java or similar
- Experience working with large data sets and tools like MapReduce, Hadoop , Hive and equivalent technologies
- Experience with or exposure to Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing or Artificial Intelligence
- Proven ability to work in a global collaborative and multi-discipline team environment
- Proven leadership and stakeholder management capability across multi-disciplinary teams
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
Overview of the Centre for Innovation
A living, breathing innovation hub as an accelerator to help Accenture and its clients unlock value by design.
The design-led, multidiscipline Centre for Innovation (CfI) researches, incubates and pilots new and emerging digital technologies.
Its mission is to inspire and guide Accenture and clients to innovate and apply cutting edge technologies and solutions - building the future in real time and bringing together distinct skillsets to create true acceleration at scale. To help push the art of possible with new technologies, the CfI collaborates closely with best startups, universities and clients.
Join us on this journey and be part of creating, building and influencing the Centre for Innovation’s future.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.