Job Location: Dublin
Regional Description: Ireland
Job Number: 00423309 00423309_en
Role: Client Engagement Analyst
Location: The Dock, Dublin, Ireland
Travel: Less than 5%
The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, where designers, doctors, visionaries and makers, are doing things that matter for people, places and robots. We are an innovation culture located in the heart of the Dublin Docklands. Our workspace is open, interactive and kitted out with the coolest new tech to encourage creativity, collaboration and integration.
We’re looking for a Client Engagement Analyst to join our growing team, within Client Innovation Services. The working environment is open and interactive, facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients, customers and ecosystem partners. Our experimentation culture, combined with a disruptive brief, empowers us to break future ground.
As part of the Client Innovation Services team, you will be providing operational and programme management support across client engagement and general team operations. This role will report to the Operations Lead.
What you’ll be doing
You will be part of the team that wants to help address our clients most challenging question; giving the confidence and clarity to proceed at pace. Initially, you will have the following key tasks and responsibilities:
· Manage inbound communications and enquiries from account teams and clients looking to engage with The Dock
· Develop a strong network and knowledge of the diverse teams across the Dock and ecosystem to bring the latest content to the client experience
· Coordinate innovation introductions of the Dock, leveraging relevant content, R&D projects and Subject Matter Experts
· Track and follow up on client engagements, reporting to client engagement lead / management.
· Act as Patent Champion for the team ensuring regular connections with Dock legal and marketing team to ensure all IP is protected whilst also giving clients a good understanding of the type of work happening at The Dock
· Update and maintain the CRM tool we use for tracking client engagements in the Dock
· Continually innovate the process for engaging and communicating with clients and account teams
· General ad hoc team administration
Personal skills and attributes:
· Creative thinker who is excited by solving problems and thinking on their feet.
· Strong stakeholder management skills. Credible and comfortable interacting with Senior Leadership.
· A desire to learn and be on the front line for the future of consulting engagements.
· Enthusiastic about new ways of working and working with diverse teams.
· Strong written and verbal communicator. Create a narrative from multiple sources of data.
· Highly organised and excellent attention to detail.
· Structured approach to work with the ability to multi-task and support multiple areas of responsibility at the same time.
Knowledge, experience, and Qualifications:
· Bachelors degree &/or 2+ years’ experience in relevant role; e.g. management of qualification and pipeline process;
· Excellent MS Office package skills (including SharePoint) and PowerBI an advantage
· Knowledge of Accenture ways of working is an advantage
· Fluent in English
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 460,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock is Accenture’s multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, this global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.