ACCENTURE ANALYTICS RISK MANAGEMENT ANALYTICS SENIOR MANAGER
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital you’ll create it, own it, and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise, and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices –Mobility, Interactive, and Analytics. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues.
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
Overall purpose of job
For our Risk Analytics Practice, we are seeking experienced and accomplished Risk Management professionals with significant experience in risk modeling and analytics, and sound understanding of Financial Services risk management principles and practice.
As a Risk Analytics professional, you will support financial services firms from around the world in achieving their expected return targets while managing risks, and complying with regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective manner. By refining and optimizing our clients' abilities to identify, measure, monitor and manage financial risk, we create substantial shareholder and economic value. We have the breadth of risk analytics experience, global resources, best-in-class analytical tools and frameworks, superior assets and deep knowledge to help our clients become high-performing Financial Services businesses.
- Lead client engagements that may involve model development, validation, governance, risk strategy, transformation, implementation and end-to-end delivery of risk management solutions for Accenture’s clients.
- Advise clients on a wide range of Credit, Market and Operational Risk Management/Analytics initiatives. Projects may involve Risk Management advisory work for CROs, CFOs, etc. to achieve a variety of business, operational and regulatory outcomes.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior executives and management on their business needs and issues.
- Develop and frame a Proof of Concept for key clients, where applicable, including scoping, staffing, engagement setup and execution.
- Manage, mentor and counsel analysts and consultants to be successful and effective Management Consultants.
- Support development of the Risk Analytics Practice by driving initiatives around staffing, quality management, recruitment, capability development, knowledge management, etc.
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Financial Risk Management. Contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on a variety of risk analytics topics.
- Publish research and present ideas at industry conferences and seminars
- Identify business development opportunities for our Risk Management offerings in the Banking and Capital Market domains. Develop compelling business case/response to new business opportunities.
- Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise on credit, market and operational risk related topics and participate in development of client proposals and RFP responses.
Client Relationship Development
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals.
- Build strong relationships with global Accenture Analytics and Risk Management teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies.