In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class technology based on industrial experience. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Digital Manufacturing & Operations helps clients replace existing manufacturing/production, supply chain methods and asset management with the ‘New’- digitally enabled multi-site plant optimization. From strategy, vision and ambition plans, to digitizing global plant networks and embedding cross factory operations at speed and at scale; our solutions help enable ever smaller lot size production, hyper personalization and lower total operating costs throughout the product life cycle. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the services to reinvent clients’ products, services and platforms, to be smarter and more connected. Join us as we reinvent industries across Chemicals, Oil and Gas, and Utilities, amongst others like Consumer Goods & Services and Retail Products, Industrial Equipment & Construction, High Tech, etc.
Be a true innovator, visionary and problem solver for Engineering, and Manufacturing/Operations. You look at products and processes from ideation to industrialization to their end-of-life by using the power of data and digital ingenuity to help our clients redefine the products they make and how they make them. Your vision for value starts with the customer journey, extends across the enterprise, and then back again, leading to greater productivity, growth, and sustainability.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Industry X team in Indonesia and the greater SEA team to lead & deliver digitization projects and support business development and go-to-market for Digital Manufacturing & Operations.
- Work on cutting-edge digital transformation programs to drive product, process & innovation activities at our clients and engage in client facing and thought leadership activities in the Engineering & Manufacturing domain.
- Be passionate to work on Industry X related technologies and inspire others on the latest and greatest trends and innovations.
- Collaborate with technical architects and business teams across the world to find solutions and value and subsequently lead your team to deliver these.
- You are a true team player with great analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Learn and to grow within the field of Industry X. You are open and eager to learn new technologies and methodologies and gain broad experience across industries.
- Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients;
- Lead the origination/closing of Industry X sales opportunities;
- Develop innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes to drive transformational value, growth and profitable sales;
- Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of Industry X;
Our Industry X team is changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, innovations, and technology. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology, and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models, and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.