The Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer will contribute to technical planning, design, development/integration, and verification/validation of the client’s AVD environment.
- Installing and configuring Microsoft AVD technologies including host pools AVD images and scaling
- Manage Azure Active Directory for Azure Virtual Desktop-related systems
- Manage and support AVD Clusters HA systems
- Analyze system performance indicators and recommend improvement actions for AVD-based production configuration
- Help in the organization and management of the business applications that is installed on Azure VD Improve and adjust Azure VD