About Accenture Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Role & Responsibilities
The Sales Capture Lead manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
• Target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value
• Develop / create strong partnerships and relationships with senior stakeholders in the FMCG industry
• Generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle often in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity
• Has prior experience in leading and closing multi-year application outsourcing deals
• Has some prior experience in leading system integration or implementation projects
• Is able to identify a client problem statement, craft a value proposition that provides specific outcomes addressing client problem
• Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
• Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise • Ability to originate new opportunities