- ·Work with Clients across different industries such as CPG, Travel, Retail, Healthcare, Beauty etc. to Build out the their strategic plans with Senior Leadership including but not limited to Growth Strategy, Market entry, launching new brands / products, Unlocking new channels for growth, Channel acceleration and any additional priorities pertaining to Digital Commerce & Marketing
- Oversee and lead digital transformation projects and work streams from start to finish.
- Shape the strategic thinking behind the digital commerce products and services that we design and develop for our clients.
- Work closely with Digital Commerce Leads and C-Level to Identify prioritise key initiatives and opportunities
- Well versed with a number of Commerce Topics such as Social Commerce, Metaverse, Live Commerce etc.
- Deep understanding of different commerce Business Models such D2C, B2C, B2B2C, C2C, Social Selling etc.
- Familiar with On-platform Marketing as well as other Digital Marketing such as Social media marketing, Affiliate Marketing etc.
- Develop and execute strategic initiatives leveraging quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute key initiatives, depending on the project, will include individuals from various functions across the firm (e.g., Marketing, Technology, Finance, Legal, Content, and Operations) as well as external partners such as Creative & Marketing agencies
- ·Strong business acumen and ability to undertake Market assessment, competitive intelligence and market review insights (funds raised, new strategies launched, key strategic actions) to share with the Clients and help drive strategic decisions
- ·Support and drive Sales along with senior leadership
- Be a thought partner and sounding board for long-term strategy and vision for the Digital Commerce and Marketing Group with an operational lens on how to accomplish these goal.
- ·5-7+ years of working experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally trained at Tier 1 or 2 Consulting firms or leading E-commerce Firms
- Intellectually curious individual who thinks about the art of the possible
- ·Exceptionally strong project management, quantitative, and communication skills; strong written and verbal presentation skills is a must
- Highly proactive, detail-oriented, organised, efficient and strong problem solver
- Strategy or Management consulting background is useful, but not required
- Strong academic success with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. marketing, business); MBA preferred but not required
- Experience working with a diverse group of colleagues and clients
- ·Flexibility, resiliency, and ownership while working through challenging problems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Comfort working across global teams across diverse cultures and working styles
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.