Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Understand and remain up-to-date with content policies and guidelines.
- Review online videos, social media, web page and advertising content for compliance with policies and guidelines. Content could be in text, image, audio, video or any other format.
- Identify content that is not in compliance with requirements and flag for action.
- Use basic level of judgement to perform the required tasks
- Navigate to search and download apps from client play store on the appropriate devices
- Review applications in accordance to Google play App Policy guidelines and take actions on noncompliant apps by mastering policy knowledge to create a more secure and safe google play store
- Understand applications compatibility & review them on compatible phones to assess the functionality of the application.
- Be up to date on current affairs and knowledge that might affect or influence users in a negative way
- Experience and understanding of Android Platform in order to navigate & troubleshoot for a thorough review
- Basic understanding of Apps creation technology and functionality
Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
Ability to work on holidays and weekends, including rotational shifts as directed by their team.
Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience.
Able to speak and read English.
Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Application Development Analyst - SAP Basis
Application/Cloud Support Analyst - SAP BPC
Application Development Analyst - SAP ABAP
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.