Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company that provides services in:
- Strategy & Consulting
As a Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009. In 2019, the company reported revenues of $43.2 billion, with more than 492,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries.
Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
Accenture is looking for passionate and customer-obsessed DevOps talents (across multiple levels) to help deliver complex projects. You’ll work with talented individuals across our industry specialist organizations, and technology groups to help our customers in their business journey.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Translating non-functional requirements of Development, Security, and Operations architectures into a design that can be implemented using the chosen set of software for the project.
- Ownership of technical design and implementation for one or more software stacks of the DevSecOps team.
- Design and implementation of the distributed code repository.
- Implementing automation pipelines to support code compilation, testing, and deployment into the software components of the entire solution.
- Integrating the monitoring of all software components in the entire solution, and data mining the data streams for actionable events to remediate issues.
- Implement configuration management pipelines to standardize environments.
- Integrate DevSecOps software with credentials management tools.
- Create non-functional test scenarios for verifying the DevSecOps software setup.
The DevOps Engineer is an experienced position for applicants with at least 3 years of relevant working experience. The successful applicant will be a member of the DevSecOps team, tasked with the design and implementation of automation pipelines with new tools. The applicant will be expected to be explorative and independent with minimal supervision from the manager.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Critical Success Factors
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in DevSecOps, Task Automation, or GitOps.
- Demonstrated proficiency in installation, configuration, or implementation in one or more of the following software.
- Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Bamboo, or software of similar capability.
- GitHub, GitLab, or software of similar capability.
- Jira, Asana, Trello, or software of similar capability.
- Ansible, Terraform, Chef Automate, or software of similar capability.
- Flux CD, or software of similar capability.
- Any test automation software.
- Any service virtualization software.
- Operating Software administration experience for Ubuntu, Debian, Alpine, RHEL.
- Technical documentation writing experience.
- DevOps Engineering certification for on-premises or public cloud is advantageous.
- Experience with work planning and effort estimation is an advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.