Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are hiring immediately for professionals with knowledge of the following SAP modules:
- SAP FICO
What we offer
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
A work environment with a focus on your personal growth. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest-ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees many learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- For SAP FICO roles, candidates should have between 3-9 years of experience in one or more of the following: SAP FI Configuration in any combination of the following: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Consolidation, Funds Mgt., Special Purpose Ledger. CO configuration: Product costing, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Activity Based Costing
- Bachelors degree with a Finance or Technology related major
- Based in Semarang or willing to relocate to Semarang.
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Proven experience gathering and documenting Functional Requirements
- Proven experience transitioning Functional Requirement to Technical Requirements
- Extensive business process and functional knowledge
- Cross SAP module integration
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in a professional setting
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.