Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise-grade .NET based solutions
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Direct all aspects of solution implementation
- Lead .NET developers
- Be a thought leader in the area of .NET technology
- Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
- Based in Semarang or willing to relocate to Semarang
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, WCF
- Experience in one or more IoC containers such as Castle Windsor Container, Unity, Structure Map, Ninject, AutoFac
- Experience in SQL Server database programming
- Experience in one or more database frameworks such as Entity Framework, NHibernate, Linq2SQL, ADO.NET
- Experience in one or more unit testing frameworks such as NUnit, SpecFlow, MSTest
- Experience in one or more build tools such as Jenkins, TFS, CruiseControl.NET
- Experience in one or more profiling tools such as Telerik JustTrace, dotTrace, NProfiler
- Having certification on .NET will be a plus point
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Have a minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Application/ Cloud Support and Development (Semarang)
Posted 3 days ago
SAP FICO (Semarang)
Posted more than 1 month ago
.NET Developer - Senior Analyst (Semarang)
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.