A career in Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the new happen now, turning constant disruption to continuous reinvention and solving challenges rather than just studying them. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help reshape the way the world lives, with unrivalled exposure working at the heart of our client’s
organisations in more than 90% of the Fortune Global 100 and three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 across 40+ industries in 120+ countries. In Australia, our 4,500 strong workforce serves clients in financial services, telecommunications, media, resources, products, health and public services, including 8 of the nation’s top 10 companies by revenue.
In Accenture Consulting, we believe that “we” is greater than “me” and that varied perspectives lead to the best solutions. As such, you’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts and have access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. With us, you’ll do so much more than just consult!
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplinary and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We continually invest in training and development across emerging trends to maximise your impact and build your future along with ours.
Don’t just take our word for it, we’re widely recognised as a leader by some of the world’s most esteemed publications:
- 12 consecutive years on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For
- 33rd in Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies
- 91st on the Fortune’s 500
- 3rd in Refinitiv’s (formerly Thomson Reuters) Diversity & Inclusion Index
- 2nd in Barron's 20 Most Sustainable International Companies
- 17th in the Wall Street Journal’s Management Top 250\
As part of Accenture Consulting, the Customer, Sales & Service practice specialises in solving the issues closest to the heart of the Chief Customer Officer, Chief Experience Officer, Chief Distribution Officer and Chief Marketing Officer. Common focuses across both B2B and B2C include:
- Go-to-market – Define customer strategy, personalise with modern segmentation, calibrate experiences to brand promise plus create innovative products/services and bring them to market.
- Sales transformation – Optimise key moments in the digital and physical sales journey, enrich next best action with insight, deliver via omni-channel, empower the sales team plus build a
- partnership ecosystem.
- -Service reinvention – Optimise key moments in the digital and physical service journey, seamlessly guide customers to best channel plus revolutionise with AI and automation.
- Customer-centric operating model – Redefine the sales/service operating model to accommodate the workforce of the future, correlate performance measures to customer-centric outcomes plus drive customer and employee adoption.
- Customer engagement platform – Strategically assess and select most appropriate platforms plus chart a pathway to implementation with incremental value release.
On select client projects, the practice works alongside market-leading teams from Accenture’s Interactive and Accenture Technology plus strategic partners (such as Salesforce, Microsoft and Adobe) to deliver superior value. As you can see, the Customer, Sales & Service practice is a dynamic team, who responds with innovation to a broad range of client challenges relating to customer experience and channel optimisation. The multi-faceted nature of the work excitingly presents significant opportunity for growth and ensures that no two days are the same.
Candidates must have experience working with a number of the customer experience and channel transformation focuses articulated in the “About the Accenture Customer, Sales & Service (CS&S) Practice – Your Work” section above.
Candidates will preferably have prior management consulting experience and/or you have prior transformation project/programme delivery experience.
Finally, candidates should be able to:
- Speak to customer trends across multiple industries and connect these to organisational challenges, transformative solutions and business/customer outcomes.
- Champion and monetise the voice of the customer.
- Enthusiastically experiment and innovate.
- Comfortably work across people, process- and technology-based solutions. Reframe and leverage prior experience to add differentiated value to a team and/or outcome.
- Adaptively build lasting trusted advisor relationships from first principles.
- Collaborate effectively across functions, geographies and organisations to deliver a best-ofbreek outcome.
Lead successful teams, either formally or informally.
- Commit to ongoing learning and growth.
- Work with an agile delivery methodology.
- Utilise data fluency to enrich insights and observations.
- Facilitate successful design-thinking sessions.
- Manage competing bodies of work simultaneously.
- Lastly and arguably most importantly, enjoy working with a diverse range of highly motivated individuals.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Risk Management Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) - Management Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Talent and Organization Consultant
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.