Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 500,000+ people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Working closely with our clients, management consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
Risk, Regulation & Compliance (RR&C) professionals transform the risk and compliance management function from a series of isolated transactions to one of strategic scope and importance, encompassing all aspects of the entity, including investment, financing and operating decisions.
- Manage project work or selected work streams in RR&C service line
- Supervise a project team in all components of strategy and governance, process excellence and integration, regulatory reform, performance insights and execution
- Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of project implementation, integration business process redesign, communication and training, etc
- Work with client's business units, including Compliance, Risk Management, IT, Internal Audit, Legal, Strategic Planning, Analytics and Finance to gain thorough understanding of the corporate risk processes and procedures development
- Identify, define and document complex business specifications for risk platforms and procedures
- Maintain contact with client management, assume leadership role in pursuit teams, and participate in all aspects of the proposal development process
Lead/ assist in the development of new intellectual capital for Accenture, conduct leading edge research on white papers, support development of marketing collateral, and assist in publishing articles in industry periodicals
Professional Skill Requirements
- Experience within a consulting (preferred) and/or banking firm is essential.
- Between 3 to 10 years of relevant work experience in any of the areas below:
- Enterprise risk management with deep understanding of risk governance, operating model, risk identification and assessment processes
- Risk data analytics and reporting
- Implementation of IRM/GRC tools
- Control design, testing, optimization and automation
- Operational resilience and business continuity
- Third party risk management
- Technology risk framework design, implementation and risk assessment
- Data quality and governance
- Proven track record in project delivery and change management.
- People management skills, with proven experience in leading teams, will be expected of Managers.
- Excellent communications skills, and proficiency in MS suite, particularly Powerpoint.
- Managers are expected to perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into Accenture's staffing process, actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities, and actively participate in building a practice and training in Accenture's RR&C service line
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Industry X - GTM Lead
Posted more than 1 month ago
Technology Consulting Manager - Telecommunication industry
Posted more than 1 month ago
Management Consultant - Telecommunication Industry
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.