The Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory (TS&A) help clients transform their application, information and technology architecture to achieve an end-to-end IT architecture that is required by today’s increasingly digital businesses.
Our TS&A professionals (Enterprise Architecture) help clients strategize, plan and implement an end-to-end enterprise architecture blueprints across all difference layers of business, application, information, technology and security architecture as well as different capabilities (e.g. EA governance, strategy & planning and operations).
A professional at this position level within Accenture Consulting may have the following responsibilities:
- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Drive, supervise and review technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- Identify opportunities for technology-related improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis
- Develop a high level design which supports robust technology solutions, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
- Review and supervise design components
- Support sales growth through business development activities working closely with leadership to position offerings with clients
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which may involve negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture through structured program or project management methodology
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Presents ideas clearly and concisely in verbal and written communications
- Present and communicate information or ideas to technical and non-technical audiences in ways that help them relate to message effectively
- Work in a team-oriented environment through effective work facilitation and collaboration
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent challenges
- Deliver results with minimum supervision and general guidance
- Work creatively and analytically to describe and solve large or complex problems
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated ability for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
- Make rational and informed decisions that have lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
- Focus on end goals and drive progression towards successful outcomes
- Anticipates and identifies risks, mitigating actions, and ownership
- Solid experience in Information Technology area for up to 5 years of experience (total experience) in developing and implementing Data Center technologies
- (Advantage) Hold related IT certification in IT infrastructure technologies
- (Advantage) Has worked for known, well reputable local or international IT Consulting companies
- (Advantage) Has worked for both local/international big clients with complex IT Landscape
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.