Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Our Clients need to improve their sourcing activities by analyzing the company’s spending, supply partnerships/vendors in order to create new possibilities. Furthermore, they also need to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses by finding cost-effective deals and suppliers with the proper beneficial contract.
Does it sound like your passion? Then, Accenture may be the perfect place to take the next step in your career journey.
As a Sourcing & Procurement Management Manager, the individual should be able to seamlessly work with Client teams by positioning necessary capabilities in order to deliver the engagement.
The successful candidate should have strong consultative, business and communication skills in addition to quantitative ability.
- Understand end-to-end source-to-pay (budgeting, planning, sourcing, procurement, payment)
- Familiar with spend analysis and understand levers impacting procurement costs saving
- Able to identify, track and report key procurement metrics to reduce cost and improve effectiveness
- Able to generate and have experience in implementing efficient sourcing and category management strategies such as: TCO, supplier collaboration, design to cost, risk management, price leverage, organizational design, operating model, global sourcing, digital procurement, etc.
- Able to assess and drive transformational improvements across purchasing and sourcing organizations
- Able to perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Familiar with forecasting price and market trends
- Able to develop negotiation strategies for procurement process, as well as contract negotiations to secure profitable deals (time, cost)
- Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration are preferable. But others degree, such as engineering related, Industrial Technology, Management Information System, and Business & Economic, General Management or other engineering related fields, with Sourcing & Procurement experience are welcomed
- 7+ years of experience in the same capacity: various sourcing and procurement activities, techniques, transformational improvements, either in industry or consulting company
- 4+ years of experience with sourcing & vendor management tool, and relevant e-Procurement software (SRM, ARIBA, etc.) will be a great advantage
- 2+ years of experience working with procurement contract, and/or contract regulations with the related laws in Indonesia is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge in Resources industry (utilities, oil & gas, mining, natural, etc.) and/or Product industry (FMCG, industrial goods, automotive, IT/Hi-Tech, etc.)
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office and G Suite
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, collaborative working and high-quality customer focused services
- Possess superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions and working with numbers
- Exemplify a strong attention to detail, strong analytical, critical thinking and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Negotiation aptitude
- Entrepreneurial and result-driven achiever
- Displays exceptional management skills and leadership skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industry X - GTM Lead
Posted more than 1 month ago
Technology Consulting Manager - Telecommunication industry
Posted more than 1 month ago
Management Consultant - Telecommunication Industry
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.