Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory (TS&A) help clients transform their application, information and technology architecture to achieve an end-to-end IT architecture that is required by today’s increasingly digital businesses.
Our TS&A professionals (Enterprise Architecture) help clients strategize, plan and implement an end-to-end enterprise architecture blueprints across all difference layers of business, application, information, technology and security architecture as well as different capabilities (e.g. EA governance, strategy & planning and operations).
A professional at this position level within Accenture Consulting may have the following responsibilities:
- Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Drive, supervise and review technology diagnosis and assessment activities
- Identify opportunities for technology-related improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis
- Develop a high level design which supports robust technology solutions, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
- Review and supervise design components
- Support sales growth through business development activities working closely with leadership to position offerings with clients
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which may involve negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture through structured program or project management methodology
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
General Technical Requirement:
Having experiences in consulting, or professional services, and project management experience for at least three of the following and knowledge of all the following:
- Industry specific skill sets (preferred banking, telecommunications)
- Application Architecture
- Information Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Security Architecture
Solid experience in Information Technology area for > 5 years of experience (total experience) in developing and implementing enterprise architecture related projects
(Advantage) Hold related IT certification on Enterprise Architecture
(Advantage) Has worked for known, well reputable local or international IT Consulting companies
(Advantage) Has worked for both local/international big clients with complex IT Landscape
(Mandatory) Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Information Technology
(Preferred) TOGAF 9
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA WA - Seattle
USA IL - Chicago
Healthcare Customer Engagement Payer Customer Service Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Risk Adjustment Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.