Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is looking for a business-driven . As part of the function in Strategic and Consulting team, CFO&EV provides end to end services to address the unique challenges faced by Finance Executives such as CFO Value Strategy, Digital Finance Transformation, and Enterprise Planning and Analytics
CFO & EV consists of over 4,000 consultants globally. You will be part of an expanding team and your contribution will greatly enable further growth. In close cooperation with the team, located both locally and globally, you will help leading organizations to transform their Finance to become more efficient, effective and innovative
- Strong interest in the finance and enterprise performance area and creativity in how to improve this area
- Previous experience in improving Finance process or planning budgeting or management reports or finance analytics
- Strong knowledge in Finance process and analyzing company performance
- Knowledge in Finance related systems (such as ERP, Planning Budgeting tools, Management Dashboard etc) or Analytic tools (such as Excel VBA, R, Python, SAS and SQL is valued
- The most interesting opportunities at the biggest companies in Indonesia
- Accenture has an end-to-end focus with clients, making us a trusted partner to support clients from strategy to execution, which gives you the possibility to strengthen both your analytical and executive capabilities
- Fast career development through close and personal co-operation with senior, high-performing colleagues and market leading clients
- Personal training opportunities and a career-counseling program
- Very strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation are highly valued and rewarded
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in the finance and enterprise performance area. Consulting experience is a plus point
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Effective team management
- Proficient in excel and Power Point
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Fluent in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Business Process Improvement Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Banking Digital Management Consulting Manager (S)
Posted 1 day ago
Banking Commercial Banking Consultant (S)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.