Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Workday Senior Human Capital Management (HCM) Consultant.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work. At Accenture you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
Let’s create something together. Our Workday Business Group has grown continuously over the last few years. In order to support our clients as they change, we are currently looking to expand our team with a Senior Workday HCM consultant.
Within our Workday Business Group your focus will be on the cutting edge of HCM business processes and HCM applications. You will advise our clients and play an important role in the implementation of Workday’s HCM (SaaS) solution. You will gain experience and develop your capabilities working together in teams, receive on-the-job coaching at leading clients, as we work with them to transform their HCM processes and systems to the next level.
Job description (non-exhaustive):
- Lead working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements;
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices;
- Lead workshops on Client Education;
- Architect Workday HCM solution considering dependent Workday modules and legacy systems taking an end-to-end view;
- Create and review functional designs, process designs (including scenario design, flow mapping);
- Demonstrate design options and functionality using prototyping;
- Stay on top of new innovations provided by Workday for applications at our clients;
- Contribute to design of integrations to/from other systems;
- Coordinate testing, fixing of errors and deployment to production Tenant;
- Guide our clients through their change journey;
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the most strategic, experienced and successful Workday implementations partner’s. Our Workday Business Group covering all industries and as a dedicated Global Practice has more than 2,100 dedicated Workday professionals globally. You will be working in one of the fastest growing and aspiring communities within Accenture Technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology graduated is a plus);
- 5+ years’ experience in system implementation and/or process modelling;
- Proven experience implementing Workday HCM or similar - SAP EC for instance;
- Excellent communication skills in English (additional languages a benefit);
- Interest in technology and strong desire and ability to master new skills;
- Experience in leading and coaching other colleagues;
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company;
- Team player;
- Driven to satisfy clients;
- Professional Services or SaaS industry experience a plus;
- Experience in (supporting) business development is a plus;
- Proven experience and certification in one or more of the Workday modules is a plus:
- Workday HCM
- Workday Compensation, Advanced Compensation
- Workday Benefits
- Workday Time Tracking
- Workday Recruiting
A work environment with a focus on your personal growth. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including (non-exhaustive):
- A permanent contract;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Expense and internet allowance;
- Employee Purchase Share Scheme (EPSS).
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.