Are you looking for a challenge and opportunity to work in global consulting firm and ready to helps our client to improve their biggest mining operations in East Indonesia site (Papua)?
Also, you will get interesting compensations package: Permanent employment, Basic Salary, Allowances, Special allowances for project assignment (per diem, transport, location premium), Meal, Health insurance & life insurance, Accommodation and transportation are fully covered.
Our Clients need to improve their sourcing activities by analyzing the company’s spending, supply partnerships/vendors in order to create new possibilities. Furthermore, they also need to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses by finding cost-effective deals and suppliers with the proper beneficial contract.
Does it sound like your passion? Then, Accenture may be the perfect place to take the next step in your career journey.
As a Contract Management Consultant, the individual should be
able to seamlessly work with Client teams by positioning necessary capabilities
in order to deliver the engagement.
The successful candidate should have strong consultative, business and communication skills in addition to quantitative ability.
- Familiar with spend analysis and levers for saving on procurement costs
- Able to track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Able to generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies such as: TCO, supplier collaboration, design to cost, risk management, price leverage, organizational design, global sourcing, etc.
- Able to perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Familiar with forecasting price and market trends
- Able to craft negotiation strategies for procurement process, as well as contract negotiations to secure profitable deals with optimal terms and ensure timely execution of agreements to maintain project schedules and needs
- Familiar with contract management, including but not limited to create, prepare, review, edit and perform risk management for various supply contracts and agreements
- Able to analyze all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations in Indonesia and company policies and procedures
- Able to examine and test existing contracts, as well as identify opportunities and provide insights for better contract positioning
- Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration are preferable. But others degree such as engineering related, Industrial Technology, Management Information System, and Business & Economic, General Management or other engineering related fields with related Sourcing & Procurement experience are welcomed
- · 4+ years of experience in the same capacity: various sourcing and procurement activities, techniques, transformational improvements, either in industry or consulting company
- · 2+ years of experience working with procurement contract, and/or contract regulations with the related laws in Indonesia is strongly preferred
- · 4+ years of experience with sourcing & vendor management tool, and relevant software such as e-Procurement will be a great advantage
- · Working knowledge in Resources industry (utilities, oil & gas, mining, natural, etc.) and/or Product industry (FMCG, industrial goods, automotive, IT/Hi-Tech, etc.)
- · Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office and G Suite
- · Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment, collaborative working and high-quality customer focused services
- Possess superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- · Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- · Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions and working with numbers
- · Exemplify a strong attention to detail, strong analytical, critical thinking and creative problem-solving abilities
- · Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- · Entrepreneurial and result-driven achiever
- · Displays exceptional management skills and leadership skills
will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an
area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training
programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills
faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training
conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The
sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable
platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Consultant
nCino Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Management Consulting Senior Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.