Operations Account Leadership Senior Manager
The Operations Account Senior Manager will owns the client relationship for the Operations contract, which covers one or more of the Operations offerings. He/She will also be responsible for client relationship, Profit and Loss management of the account, quality and risk with the services provided to the client, strategic positioning for growth and people management of the account. He/She will interface with the Client Account Lead (CAL), and appropriate leadership within Service Delivery Operations (SDO). He/She will be responsible for shaping, and driving value transformation for the clients.
The Operations Account Senior Manager will also work as trusted client advisors, bringing together Accenture's expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions, and to solve our clients' most critical business needs. Bring together the right Accenture team to drive profitable sales growth, expand Accenture's footprint, ensure profitable delivery and influence the client's strategy.
- Bring together the right team
- Bring the right people from the growth platforms and operating groups to architect innovative solutions at the client that are tailored to their business needs
- Develop and Grow the Client Relationship
- Provide a single point of contact for the client account leadership and the client for the Operations contract, generating new opportunities through various client contacts
- Accountable for client satisfaction, referencibility, and successful external audits
- Set client expectations in conjunction with the client account leadership and manage the expectations Establish formal routines for delivery account reviews with:
- Client Account Leaders
- BPO Service Delivery Leads
- Commercial Director
- Drive profitable sales growth
- Drive financial performance for the account (e.g., sales, revenue and profitability) and run account operations (e.g., EACs, billing, collections, etc.)
- Develop a robust, long-term pipeline of opportunities to ensure the sustainability of Accenture’s business at the client over time
- Shape solutions for our clients
- Create opportunities by making the connection between the client’s strategic priorities and the Accenture offerings, solutions, and people to address these priorities
- Manage client satisfaction and ensure service delivery expectations are met, in line with client expectations
- Lead account planning across the account team
- Work as a trusted client advisor
- Create a solid business network within the client and seek opportunities to create connections outside of the client to further enhance relationships (e.g., client to client, cross-industry)
- Build and leverage a deep understanding of both the industry and market in which the client operates, as well as an intimate knowledge of the client’s business to influence the client’s business strategies
- Rich experience in the Consumer Product and Goods/ Conglomerate/ Communication industry with in-depth industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends
- Preferred having at least 10 years working experience in consulting or account management
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
- Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.