- Participate in requirement gathering and design phase to define business requirements and system blueprint design
- Build SAP BPC model & dimension
- Perform SAP BPC system configuration such as business process flow and business rules.
- Write code in Script Logic / Fox and ABAP for extended logic implementation
- Compose test script, execute Unit Test, and troubleshoot issues during tests
- Partake in System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test script making and provide support for issue handling.
- Perform deployment of development objects throughout 3-tier landscape (Dev, QA, Production)
- Produce training materials and deliver them through training sessions to users
- Compose user procedure and maintenance procedure documentations
- Compose functional & technical design document where applicable
- Provide post go-live support to troubleshoot issues in production environment
- Contribute to drive SAP BPC upskilling for Delivery Center resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in SAP Business Planning & Consolidation
- Minimum of 2 to 3 relevant project experience, full implementation cycle, support
- Extensive experience in SAP BPC version 11.1 or earlier
- Extensive experience in SAP BW/4HANA version 2.0 or earlier
- Functional knowledge in Financial Consolidation and Financial Planning / Zero-based Budgeting
- Basic accounting knowledge is desirable
- Technical knowledge in report and input template building on EPM Add-on for Microsoft Office
- Well versed in usage of ABAP and script logic
- Extensive knowledge in data modelling in SAP BPC
- Experience in SAP S4HANA or ECC finance related modules is a plus
- Relevant SAP certifications are a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.