- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies, platforms, and frameworks for the solution
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- End-to-end experience of system implementation delivery
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions and Project Management
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and microservice architecture
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX)
- Experience in using one or more relational databases and/or NoSQL databases
- Sound understanding of Cloud Computing. Having professional certification in AWS, GCP, Azure would be a big plus.
- Sound understanding of DevOps
- Sound understanding of containerization and container orchestration platform.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You will have clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
- Working with Fortune 500 clients
- Having real effect on changing IT systems and platforms which you use every day
- You will have chance for professional trainings and certifications (Oracle, Microsoft, Java, IBM, SAP, Prince2, ITIL)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.