- You are required to closely on a cross functional team including other developers, designers, Project Managers, QA, etc
- Leverage experience developing software to execute on mobile development projects of various sizes for clients across multiple industries
- Communicate frequently with clients including project plans and scope
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- Lead code and architecture reviews
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of software development in a team environment
- Knowledge of Android SDK and Android Studio
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with client-side software development, especially user interfaces
- Proficient with Unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs
- Knowledge of reactive programming, MVVM, and Android Jetpack
- Experience leading small teams of developers
- Natural leader who is frequently sought out for guidance and advice
- Previous experience interfacing with clients in consulting environment preferred
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Hands on experience developing production-ready Android apps
- You will have clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
- Working with Fortune 500 clients
- Having real effect on changing IT systems and platforms which you use every day
- You will have chance for professional trainings and certifications (Oracle, Microsoft, Java, IBM, SAP, Prince2, ITIL)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.