- Provide value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
- Collaborate with client and engagement executives, Client Group Finance Leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
- Execute account financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records
- Provide pricing / new business support for new and extended business opportunities and/or review pricing calculations from engagement executives
- Perform or assist with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Support and execute the account forecasting process, including ad hoc and internal stakeholder management requests
- Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
- Execute Inventory and Receivables management, including monitoring of variances and follow-up on discrepancies
- Execute/assist with balance sheet accountability, including tracking of capital assets and technology rental equipment, hardware/software costs, and other items
- Execute standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
- Execute invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
- Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
- Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
- Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent)
- Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses
- Contribute to the CFM organization as Value Creator, People Developer, & Business Operator
- Prepare and participate in CFM meetings and training sessions
- Supervise, coach, and mentor junior CFM Analyst(s) and others
- Identify and communicate to CFM leadership to opportunities to continuously improve training, methodologies, tools and skills
- Support and contribute to local CFM recruiting initiatives
(Type of work experience, skills, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.