- Minimum of 3-years experience in Application Design with the ability to translate business requirements/user stories/visual designs into mobile/web technical designs and API/Microservices technical designs
- Ability to write functional specifications and technical documentation as well as integrate and customize third party web/digital applications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Must have good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Provide analysis and solution design
- Meet with Product Owners and Business Analysts to create, document and approve designs
- Attend and facilitate work group meetings with Project and Product Owners
- Document designs and other artifacts to meet the needs of the client for system changes
- Demonstrate a solid ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to gather, review and input from appropriate Build, Training & Test teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.