Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
- As a Front-end Developer you will be responsible for creation and implementation innovative web application for international financial institution.
- You will also ensure support in analysis and designing during all phases of software production, including suggesting the most effective solutions for its implementation.
- Among your tasks you will also find working on new concepts and solutions and designing complex solutions, whose have to be compatible with clients’ expectations and users’ geographical dispersion.
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, Typescript , and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable services and components.
- Hand on and implements complex Angular components, directives, pipes, services.
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Good knowledge of versioning systems. (Ex. git).
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge.
- You will have clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company
- Working with Fortune 500 clients
- Having real effect on changing IT systems and platforms which you use every day
- You will have chance for professional trainings and certifications (Oracle, Microsoft, Java, IBM, SAP, Prince2, ITIL)
Our people are our most important asset and we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your manager to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.