Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Drive the Company’s financial accounting and internal control practices for the country as well as its relationship with the global parent company, trading partners and other affiliates.
Ensure control over the general ledger and the accuracy, timeliness, completeness and integrity of the country’s financial reporting in accordance with relevant accounting standards and statutory reporting requirements.
- Maintain and monitor adherence to financial related policy and procedure.
- Review accounting work practices in line with company’s policies, procedures and internal auditor recommendations. Ensure continuous improvements.
- Identify internal control risks and implement controls as required.
- Provide advice to employees and CFM on finance related matters.
- Provide financial accounting support to CMD as required.
- Liaise with Global Treasury re local bank credit facilities
- Liaise with external tax advisors, auditors, and legal advisors as required.
- Communicate and work with local banks for banking requirements
- Management of team-personnel plan, hiring, performance review and counseling.
- Prepare/answer various ad hoc reports/queries and analysis as required.
- Develop skills and undertaking training with the view of career development and/or increasing value to the firm.
US GAAP Accounting
- Review account payable (including accruals), account receivables, expense reporting, and cash operation to ensure proper procedures are performed and accounting records and reconciliation maintained.
- Review and approve all disbursements.
- Treasury and cash management coordination including review of rolling cash forecast.
- Oversee Inter country billings and settlements.
- Follow up and ensure outstanding receivables are collected timely.
- Ensure advances and payables are cleared timely.
- Review pre-close reports and performed variances analysis.
- Ensure periodic end cycles are done properly.
- Ensure monthly accounts reconciliation are done correctly and timely.
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet review.
- Prepare plan and forecast of CMD and Controllership.
- Work with HR to develop country’s Activity Rate Template (ART).
- Ensure Year-End Close/Work papers are accurately prepared.
- Ensure Statutory Accounting books are in accordance with local GAAP.
- Ensure all required tax reporting are prepared – annual corporate tax return, monthly VAT filling and payment, monthly income taxes withholding and payments.
- Review draft audit report and discuss any audit adjustment/reclassification.
- Ensure reconciliation between management and statutory books is performed.
- Ensure all statutory requirements of Accenture are accomplished.
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting.
- At least 7-10 years working experience in audit firm or in Controllership of a multi-national and cultural environment.
- Skills in managing controllership operations
- Expertise in planning, budgeting and forecasting process
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP requirements
- Knowledge of Sarbox internal control implementation
- Strong project management skills
- Person with a “hands-on” approach
- Working knowledge of SAP
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.