Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Executing and managing sustainable operational business, process and operational improvement projects to increase the Company’s competitive advantage
- To find improvement opportunity with providing problem identification and best-practice applicable solution within industry standard
- Provide strategic direction advice in the business improvement initiatives to achieve significant values for the Company
- Manage project deliverables to comply with PMO, OpEx methodology and defined company standard
- Manage the business improvement design and implementation, issues/concerns, resolutions to ensure its compliance with business strategy
- Manage the communication of overall project plans, progress, and problems to stakeholders
- Maintain strong relationship with Senior Management of OpEx customers to manage their expectation and obtain strong buy-in from leadership on business improvement projects
- Ability to deliver and ensure high quality and sustainable project benefits for the company, focusing on eliminating safety risks and incidents, increasing productivity and reducing costs
Minimum Education and Experience
- Graduate/Master degree in Mining and geology engineering related, Industrial Technology, Management Information System, and Business & Economic, General Management or other engineering related field.
- MBA with operation/business improvement experience is highly preferred.
- At least 4 year-experience in project planning and implementation, within the mining or manufacturing industry
- Wide experiences in industry and business practices
- Is a driver not a “passenger”
- Challenges the norm, if improvements can be had
- High integrity and commitment
- Leadership skill
- Project Management
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Creativity and Innovation
- Highly motivated, able to grow quickly and able to work under pressure (high energy)
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written both in English and Indonesian
- Change Management and Team Leadership
- Lean Six Sigma black belt certification is highly preferable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.