Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Working in highly client-facing roles to contribute throughout the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale technology solutions
- Providing digital functionality and technology expertise to support design and implementation of standard e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris, Oracle ATG, Demandware, IBM WebSphere Commerce etc.
- Work with client teams to select, design and implement e-Commerce solutions
- Lead code reviews and knowledge transfer sessions
- Leading on-shore, near-shore and off-shore account teams
- Running multiple parallel projects
- Document, track and provide updates on project status
- Driving forward delivery of high quality work on-time and on-budget
- Managing senior client stakeholder expectations and third party vendors
- Coordinating third parties such as creative and digital agencies
- Project Management
- Proposal Preparation
- Driving new business opportunities
- Travel may be required
We want you to join our rapidly growing community if you are:
- Passionate about Digital technology and excited about working with top-tier organizations across a wide range of industries, including many of the world's biggest brands
- Interested in delivering cutting-edge web solutions
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, client-facing consulting environment in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends in digital
- 5+ years experience and background in Java development projects
- End to end e-Commerce delivery experience with Hybris, Oracle ATG, Demandware etc
- Design, build, test highly performing eCommerce application customisations and integrations
- Experience with API centric development and client side MVC frameworks like angular and backbone.js
- Experience with web services and integration with mobile application.
- Experience in solutioning and estimating for large scale commerce and content platforms which includes:
- Transforming requirements into functional components
- Using user flows to decipher integration points needed and nature of integration points (real time vs batch)
- Estimating effort for customization vs configuration
- Planning out project timelines with defendable resource profile
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
- Certification In Java, J2EE, Spring, SCRUM Master
- Experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5, FAST ESP, Endeca, Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture)
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with distributed (onshore-offshore) teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.