- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
- Develop global digital marketing strategy for clients upon performing rigorous analysis to identify potential value to create opportunities
- Create the business case and develop the requirements to implement the strategy
- Develop requirements to ensure that digital marketing vision and recommendation translate to and leverage Accenture Interactive assets, products and services.
- Lead the client assessment portion of strategy engagements, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Provide strategy and solution development to support new business activities and existing client relationships
- This is a client-facing role, which requires excellent communication skills along with a willingness to travel up to 80%.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in following areas: Digital Visionary, C-suite presence, current and emerging digital and marketing trends, ability to direct competitive assessment
- Ability to generate customer experience insights, strategy formulation, lead transformation management, roadmap and planning , analytics/insight generation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-5 years digital marketing consulting experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Tier One consulting firms with Fortune 500 clients; experience in leading large scale strategy engagements
- Understand broader CMO agenda and how digital fits within the overall marketing scope
- Client relationship skills and strong business development acumen
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous/start-up environment as the business develops and scales
- Experience with defining high-level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital marketing and development best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Interactive practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Accenture offers our employees a “Total Rewards” package, which includes compensation and a range of market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance. We also offer a number of programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and community
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.