Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Work with the operations, training, and quality teams to identify performance gaps
- Analyze performance gaps and provide recommendations to meet target metric
- Training Design and Development
- Responsible for content research, training outline creation, development of training evaluation measures, training materials development , knowledge assessment/ test design
- Identify other non-traditional performance improvement initiatives
- Create and update training material
- Training Delivery and Communication Coaching
- Deliver capability development programs to employees such as coaching and training
- Provide floor support and communication coaching to all employees including support team members
- Develop performance assessment tools in line with project’s goals/metrics
- Proactively develop activities or modules to supplement existing programs or initiative
- Training Evaluation
- Gather data from operations to measure program effectiveness / Monitor progress of employees by tracking performance indicators
- Prepare reports like training effectiveness measures, training completion reports, and data analysis for business reviews
- Propose continuous improvements in performance coaching and training processes
- Mentor other employees to provide coaching support
- Attend quality calibration calls and provide recommendations
- Provide communication coaching support to other businesses, as needed
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a trainer in a customer service contact center environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Above Average Presentation and Facilitation Skills
- Intermediate Training Content Development skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of BPO Operations
- Good working knowledge of productivity tools such as MS Office Applications
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Highly analytical skills
- Strong Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills
- Strong listening skills, patient, & results-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure ensuring that timelines are achieved
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.