Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Trainer is primarily responsible for design, delivery, and evaluation of Capability Development programs deployed across Operations. This may include pre-process and process training, communication, domain, and functional skills development. She/he will also focus on coaching representatives from various businesses to ensure that they are equipped with top-level phone and written communication skills. Their task includes ensuring call/email qualitative and quantitative standards are observed in meeting customer care needs.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Work with the operations, training, and quality teams to identify performance gaps
- Analyze performance gaps and provide recommendations to meet target metric
- Training Design and Development
- Responsible for content research, training outline creation, development of training evaluation measures, training materials development , knowledge assessment/ test design
- Identify other non-traditional performance improvement initiatives
- Create and update training material
- Training Delivery and Communication Coaching
- Deliver capability development programs to employees such as coaching and training
- Provide floor support and communication coaching to all employees including support team members
- Develop performance assessment tools in line with project’s goals/metrics
- Proactively develop activities or modules to supplement existing programs or initiative
- Training Evaluation
- Gather data from operations to measure program effectiveness / Monitor progress of employees by tracking performance indicators
- Prepare reports like training effectiveness measures, training completion reports, and data analysis for business reviews
- Propose continuous improvements in performance coaching and training processes
- Mentor other employees to provide coaching support
- Attend quality calibration calls and provide recommendations
- Provide communication coaching support to other businesses, as needed