- Review physical cycle counts to inventory records
- Analyze & Define root cause for cycle count inaccuracies and reconcile
- Develop corrective actions to eliminate cycle count discrepancies
- Implement corrective actions to eliminate cycle count discrepancies
- work location at Papua
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment is required.
- Must have strong analytical skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and inventory software.
- Knowledge of SAP Supply Chain module
- Understanding of warehouse operations and inventory management
- Should be able to perform RCA independently
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.