Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor agent status in real-time.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators and trends to reforecast, reschedule, and adjust staffing levels.
- Track and compare forecasted and actual center statistics.
- Evaluate adherence and take action to improve performance.
- Forecasting – through simulations based on historical data, he/she create a reliable schedule.
- Schedule Creation
- Intra-day Management – when adjustments are necessary, provides real-time updates so schedule goals are met regardless of changes.
- Real-time Adherence of agents.
- Real-Time Decisions – able to work under pressure and take quick decisions to make sure operations meet all targeted OKRs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor diploma from any major
- Graduate with 1 year of working experience in a contact center or other similar reporting function.
- Quick learner with proven ability to grow and lead a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving.
- Strong computer applications skills especially MS Excel
- Analytical frame of mind
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Excellence problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skill – assertive and persuasive
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Experience as call center agent
- Proficient in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.