Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Support our clients achieving the benefits that DevOps can offer
- Design and implement DevOps platform which covers areas such as build automation, deployment automation, test automation, SDLC orchestration, environment management, monitoring, and production release procedures
- Supervise and develop junior DevOps team members
- Promote DevOps culture in our clients
- Drive adoption of tools and practices as the client transitions to DevOps
- Direct all aspects of DevOps implementation
- Experience in administration of one or more of the following: Windows, Linux, UNIX
- Experience in one or more configuration tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Experience in one or more test automation tools such as TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber, etc
- Experience or good understanding of container and container management tools such as Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc
- Experience in continuous integration and related tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Maven, Git, SonarQube, etc
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
- Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.