Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Lead data scientists in delivering value to our client
- Architect, design, and implement large scale and enterprise grade data science solution
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Direct all aspects of solution implementation
- Align client’s business strategy, KPI, and data science use cases
- Be a thought leader in Data Science area
- Experience in one or more statistical software packages such as R, SAS, SPSS, etc
- Experience in one or more programming languages such as Python, R, etc
- Experience in one or more machine learning solutions such as TensorFlow, IBM Watson, etc
- Experience in one or more tools for visualization such as Tableau, Qlik, D3, etc
- Good understanding of statistical modelling and machine learning
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques such as Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years in relevant experience
- Have a minimum of Bachelor degree
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.